Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Camera

Not much going on around here these days, except the ordinary stuff. Our bathroom is ready to paint - all I need is some time alone to get it done. I will have to put on a primer coat and then the color plus seal the ceiling and paint it also.

I finally got my new camera and took a few pictures today, so that is what you will see. This one takes much better pictures than my old one, and it takes more with longer battery life!

Quinn will sing in church on Easter and grandma got him a new suit, shirt and tie just for the occasion. He couldn't stand it, so I let him wear the dress shirt and tie last Sunday to church.




Lola doing what she does best - sleep!

A baby afghan I'm working on right now.


Lola likes to think the baby afghan is hers.


No comments: