Monday, July 20, 2009

Off to Kindergarten...

Last Thursday was Quinn's first day of kindergarten. He was very excited and had a great day. He loves his teacher and is making great strides every day. I can't believe how much he comes home with every day.

They have homework, and they have to do book reports! We just had stories read to us when I was in kindergarten. Today was the third day of school and already they are sending home info about school pictures. Nothing seems to be as it was when I was in school - although to be fair that was a "long" time ago!

Meadow is growing by leaps and bounds and maybe one of these days we'll actually get to watch her while mom & dad go out.

Tile is finally going in my bathroom Wednesday. I am so ready for everything to be done with that room!

No comments: