Friday, January 30, 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls

Well, it seems that this is the time for everyone in the family to be having girls! Can't anybody have a boy????

Congrats to Trever and Krista, and I hope you have better luck next time they do an ultrasound. We found out yesterday that Christina is having a girl also! Mom is very excited, as she has been waiting for a girl in the family to spoil with all those cute clothes. They have picked out the name "Meadow" and I can say that I like it. Now, if we just got to see them more often (and they only live about 15 minutes from us).

The wedding has been planned and is set for May 2nd. I have a few months to drop some pounds, and just ordered some new workout videos to help me. Steve is even ready to get in on the action, so next time you see us we will be thinner.

Quinn has been ill lately and combined with a couple of snow days he was home for 5 days straight. I am so glad he is back in school - and I think he is too! Here is a picture of his artwork - he decided to do this prior to going to school one day and I decided to let him go like that!

Here is Quinn and Grandpa messing around one afternoon.


No comments: